We recently asked our Facebook fans this same question and more than 500 people answered, with the majority sharing the same 5 night time cloth diaper challenges:
- Can’t get good absorbency without bulk.
- Baby is a “heavy wetter.”
- Not enough “night time” diapers in their stash.
- Hard to find a good fit.
We understand these night time cloth diapering challenges first hand and that’s why BabyKicks wants to help simplify your night time cloth diapering routine with 3 Simple Ways to Cloth Diaper at Night:
- Add JoeyBunz Inserts to your favorite diapers. BabyKicks OneSize Hemparoo JoeyBunz Inserts are thin, trim, and easy to use in a pocket, AI2, with a fitted, or even as a top layer for your AIO. They contain six layers of absorbent natural hemp/certified organic cotton jersey and are only 1/8 of an inch thick to eliminate bulk. Plus, hemp is well known for its absorbency and can hold at least 3x its weight in liquid!
- Use our organic One Size Fitted Diaper day or night. This trim one-size diaper has a pocket hidden on the inside to minimize shifting of inserts. You can customize this insert depending on absorbency needs, without struggling to fit it under your favorite cover.
- Go back to the basics with our Hemparoo Fleece Prefolds. If you’ve been looking for an extra absorbent diaper for your super soaker baby, look no further because you’ve found it. Nothing absorbs like hemp fleece and nothing will last as long. Use our Prefolds alone with a cover or trifolded in your favorite overnight diaper for dry sheets and happy mornings.
Plus, for those babies who are sensitive to feeling wet, we have our Stay Dry Liners. These liners are made of one layer of microfleece that allows moisture to pass through into the absorbent insert of our diapers. This gives baby a stay dry feeling while using natural fibers.